This website is owned by HOTEL ISABEL, Avenida Juan Hormaechea, 19 - 39195 Island, Cantabria
1. The access and use of the website of the company is subject to the terms and conditions. The use of all web pages owned by the company implies full acceptance by the User of all General Conditions of Use in force each time the user accesses it.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make proper use of this website, its services and contents without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes is prohibited or violate the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or in any way impair the normal operation of the site or any equipment or documents of any kind on them.
Regarding the content (. Reports, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc) is especially forbidden:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification or otherwise the public, excluding the authorization from the legal owner has been obtained or is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other data identifying the reserved rights of the company or its owners, fingerprints or other technical means for recognition;
- Try to get the contents of the website by means other than those available to regular users or network, provided that the latter are not prejudicial to the website of the company.
- Submit posts or chains or consented unsolicited electronic messages by recipients. The users or third parties affected by the receipt of unsolicited messages may communicate to the company by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use distribution lists as well as make available third party data collected therefrom, to perform the activities outlined above.
Regarding the site, the user agrees, especially not transmit or distribute to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent or in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order; or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or criminal, violent, offensive, harmful or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or invented, it may be misleading to its purpose or the intentions of communicating;
- As intellectual property of others, intended to be used without prior authorization;
- Violate the secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on privacy of communications;
- In any way impair the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and unfair competition in general;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on such equipment;
- Contain HTML other than those expressly authorized by the company labels.
3. Intellectual Property.
All contents of the web pages of the company are subject to the regulations on Intellectual Property and / or Industrial. Rights to content are held by the company or third parties where appropriate. Users may only view and make a private copy of the content provided that such copy is exclusively for their personal and private use is strictly prohibited to use for commercial purposes.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
The company not responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website of a company or content provided by others. The company is not responsible for any damage or injury in the software or hardware of the User that may arise from accessing the website of a company or use of information or applications contained within it. Enterprises does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect connection with the use of the contents of your website. The company does not guarantee that the content of its website is apt or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website of a company is considered illegal in countries outside Spain, access to them and use by users is prohibited, and if this is it occurs will be solely the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the applicable national laws. The use made of information and content appearing on the website of to company and / or access to other websites of third parties via connections or "links" that appear on the site conduct company the sole responsibility of those performing this kind of activity, not being a responsible company in any way for damages arising from such use or activities.
When someone registers at the website of a company his details become part of the automated file of personal data created by a business under their own responsibility, with the aim of maintaining and managing the relationship with User as well as tasks of information, research, statistics, training and marketing and promotional activities and advertising both products, services, or activities related to the company. The company is committed to pass these personal details only to entities of its group of companies for the purposes set out above. The User consents to l a company can make use of their internet browsing details in order to send, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to his internal messaging address, information and advertising company.
The company informs the User of his options for exercising rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data collected by company in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13th December, Data Protection Personal Character and other regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User and where appropriate his representative, by writing to the following address written and signed request. The request must contain the following information: name and surnames of the User, address for correspondence, photocopy of national identity document or passport, and request that the application be specific. In the event of representation, it must be proven by reliable documentation.
If a User subsequently wishes to revoke his consent to receive commercial information via e-mail or any other similar or equivalent media, can communicate this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is committed to fulfilling its obligation to confidentiality of personal data and its duty to guard it, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force at all times. The company reports that performs no checks on the veracity of the data, so that it will comply, in each case, the data entered by the User, whether true or not.
7. Registry visits
Each server access to enterprise IP address from which the user navigates and recorded it, and the pages you visit to collect company. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views to company.
Http://www.isabelhotel.com portal provides access to other websites operated and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to find information, content and internet service, but in no case may considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Conducting a hyperlink from a website to another website any of the pages of the portal paraty.es be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to http://www.isabelhotel.com portal will be to the homepage or pages containing sections;
- Reproduction, in any case, services or content to business portal is allowed.
- The web page that the hyperlink does not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, or provide content contrary to any third party rights;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect on portal pages, or the services or contents shall be included;
- Is No deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with paraty.es portal pages without the express permission of the company.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page that will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to a company .
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a business relationship between and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or a company that has authorized the hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on the portal.
The company does not sell or previously control nor endorse the content, services and information available on these web pages, not being responsible for them or for any information or statements that are included in them.
The company is also not liable for damages of any kind arising out of access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, events, products and services available or offered in the pages unmanaged web itself.
The company reserves without notice at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to carry out the modifications that it considers appropriate to the website, services or information offered, the presentation or positioning of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of a company . All information received on this website is considered assigned to a company gratuitously. The email will not be considered valid for the purposes of presenting claims. These should be sent to the Department's Legal a company located in Avenida Juan Homoechea, 19-39195 Cantabria Island to indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
All matters relating to the website of a company governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.