Best Price Guaranteed
Hotel Isabel is committed to always offer the best online price for your hotel.
If before booking, or 24 hours after you have made with us, you find a rate lower than the internet ours, we will honor that lower price and we'll match your booking.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating us the following information:
- Price you have seen on our website or to which you have already booked (in this case must also indicate your reservation number).
- Cheapest price you've seen and what page. Remember to always be for the same room type, dates, number of guests, and property arrangements and how identical conditions of cancellation, changes, prepayment and all changes on the reservation.
- Attach a screen print of the offer with lower price.
Our consultants will review your case and give you reply as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions »
- Complaints about the price guarantee only be sent by the person who made the booking.
- The price must be verifiable on the Internet public.
- In the event that the application "online best price" is for a book with several nights, this warranty shall apply to the resulting final price for the entire stay and not the partial price of certain nights.
The best online price will not apply in the following cases:
- A supplier unclear as Priceline.com, Hotwire.com or other that prevents the buyer from obtaining information about the rooms available, the name of the establishment, destination hotel, etc.. until payment is guaranteed.
- A booking other vendors made through portals like voyageprivé.com, bonhocio.com, GROUPON and similar ..
- A packet rates. These rates include the hotel as part of other services such as airfares, transfers, etc..
- A unpublished rates as can be: corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates, etc..
- In offline rates (traditional travel agency)
- In appropriate fees to pages that offer payment stubs.
Isabel Hotel reserves the right to deny an evening if you can not check the availability of the lower rate claimed and to modify and cancel the terms and conditions governing the warranty.